- Bull City Acupuncture3622 Lyckan Prkwy
Durham, NC 27707919-949-2676
HoursMon9am -5:30pmTue11am- 7pmWed9am - 5:30pmThu11am-7pmFri9am-4pm
- TestimonialsI’ve been going to Bull City Acupuncture for a couple of months for arthritis in my neck. I’ve been to chiropractors and physical therapists with no improvement. I now have more mobility and far less pain. I admit I was skeptical about going but I have had some... Read more »
Early morning on a Midsummer day, my habitual response to a painful knee joint accelerated into excruciating pain. In shock and fear as I moved my foot a quarter of an inch, I felt intense sharp stabbing sensations in my right knee joint. Thus started a journey that included a... Read more »
I highly recommend Jon as an acupuncturist, and for much more as well. For, although acupuncture is at the heart of Jon’s practice, he is as well a longtime student of many branches of Asian medicine, and if you go to him with a specific complaint, Jon will look at... Read more »
After suffering from severe back pain for a couple years, I found my pain was coming from a muscle pressing against my sciatic nerve. I tried several months PT with little relief. I was referred to Jon Walker. He started by working to loosen the muscle. I felt some relief... Read more »Hi Jon, I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks for, well, everything over the last few weeks – being patient and compassionate while I was in pain, being persistent about finding a solution, being great at your job … For all of these things, I’m grateful. And, after... Read more »
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: germs
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and